Day Z

Options
Anyone here an Arma 2 player who has installed the Day Z mod? Is it worth playing? What's the hype all about? Fill me in!

Replies

• Adrianovski
    Options
    I LOVE IT! Its not nearly as glitchy as it used to be and its neat. Its fantastically realistic and takes hours of your life day. its got a learining curve to it but let me warn you as an experienced player its not so much the zombies you have to worry about, its the other poeple some are friendly and some will kill you just for a can of beans. Ive been playing since it came out and i ove it. I would recommend usind day z commander as the installer and launcher and getting yourself into a privte hive is he best option. a lot less hacking goes on in those. good hive i play in is the http://bmrf.me/ lots of nice people there theyre cool with neewbies. check it out and see if you like it.
  • madpaddyjack
    madpaddyjack Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome; I'll give it a try, then. That was my biggest concern; finding a good group to play with. What do you use for voice chat, if anything?

Hopefully the learning curve won't be TOO terrible; I'm a long time ArmA player.