I thought I was hearing things...

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
Doing a supply run today, and thought I heard, "Collected a bottle of whisky."

:noway: That can't be right. That's my brain playing tricks on me. She probably said, "Collected a bottle of pain meds," and my dyslexic brain heard it as whisky because we refer to whisky as pain meds.

Then I heard it a second and third time, and... I'll be damned. I collected several bottles of whisky. Yay, me. :drinker:

Replies

• jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Kewl Beans!! Looks like I'll have to try the supply runs! Cheers!:drinker:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    They get moved to the hospital. Not for rec :P
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My hospital is already maxed out. :happy: Everything but recreation is. More whisky!!!!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    How do you do just a supply run?
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I just did that same supply run! I thought, wait did they really say whiskey? I know that I won't be tossing that at the zombs if they catch up to me! I'm interested in trying the truffle butter with squirrel LOL.

KBren when you go into the app (iPhone) and tap missions there are 3 options Story, Supply and Radio Mode. You can choose from there. If you have android I'm not sure if it's the same way.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    How do you do just a supply run?

Scroll further down past the normal missions. The supply runs are there.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    My hospital is already maxed out. :happy: Everything but recreation is. More whisky!!!!

Everything on mine is maxed out at level 4 already. It's pissing me off cause I have sooooooooooo many things sitting there with no home.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Aha! I never really looked and saw that there was a Supply tab (i'm using an iPhone). Only 3 supply missions available to me so far. I guess I'm going to have to try and build up my town after all to unlock more of the missions/supply runs. I've not done that at all yet and I've just completed M9.