How was you rweekend?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I had an okay weekend. Friday was spent home with a sick child. Then Saturday I cleaned and disinfected the entire house ..lol. Then i finished up my shopping for his birthday. He turned 13. I can't even believe it. My baby boy is a teenager. He didn't hear from his father all freaking day. And to top it all off .. the boy I was seeing for a while, we parted ways a couple weeks ago.. he had promised Owen he would come for his birthday party and of course he didn't .. for obvious reasons .. but Owen didn't hear from him either. So .. I guess I really need to be more careful who I introduce him to .. the only thing is .. he is with me 99% of the time, so it makes dating someone without them crossing paths difficult. Anyway. I just hate that his feelings were hurt by yet another man. Not to mention it was someone that didn't need to be around him.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I had an okay weekend. Friday was spent home with a sick child. Then Saturday I cleaned and disinfected the entire house ..lol. Then i finished up my shopping for his birthday. He turned 13. I can't even believe it. My baby boy is a teenager. He didn't hear from his father all freaking day. And to top it all off .. the boy I was seeing for a while, we parted ways a couple weeks ago.. he had promised Owen he would come for his birthday party and of course he didn't .. for obvious reasons .. but Owen didn't hear from him either. So .. I guess I really need to be more careful who I introduce him to .. the only thing is .. he is with me 99% of the time, so it makes dating someone without them crossing paths difficult. Anyway. I just hate that his feelings were hurt by yet another man. Not to mention it was someone that didn't need to be around him.

Aw, I'm sorry. The thing that would get me the most is the promising thing. It's okay to introduce kids in my book but I don't think anyone should've promised anything at such an early stage in the relationship.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    @FD Yay on the wedding and the guy. Taking a guy to a wedding usually means something lol or atleast thats what I've been told.

Jennifer -sorry your kids is sick it always sucks .

Sorry my weekend post is late but I was off on Monday so its part of the weekend to me lol..

Friday night went out with Mr. Nice Guy to watch a good cover band in a nice little bar. We had a blast and the band was really good.I was out til 4 am

Saturday morning I worked :grumble: Then went home and relaxed. Mr. Nice guy came over and we watched a couple of movies (btw The Grey was very hmmmm) and "hung out" lol he left a 4 am.

Sunday I decided to become super women and weed eat my entire back yard. My yard is good sized. The problem is it doesnt have any grass because when they did contruction to repair the roof the landlord never laid sod. It took my 6 hours to do the entire backyard with a weed wacked and I got stung by a wasp lol. Sunday night I was in bed by midnight.

Monday was my first day back at the gym. Then got an oil change and grocery shopped. LOL I was productive. Then we went to the bar last night (ladies drink free on Mondays) one of my best friends who hasnt been able to come out since july (newborn) was able to come out. It was a blast everyone came out and we were all singing and dancing and acting a fool.I got home at 3 am

Unfortanitly I had an early meeting today ugh
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

I teared up at this. I am so sorry he got his feelings hurt. I hate that. I can blame TOM for me crying a bit at this but in reality this is what I am so afraid of with dating. I am sure he had a great birthday with you though. You are an incredible mom.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

I teared up at this. I am so sorry he got his feelings hurt. I hate that. I can blame TOM for me crying a bit at this but in reality this is what I am so afraid of with dating. I am sure he had a great birthday with you though. You are an incredible mom.

Yeh .. i cry when I think about it too. He is the coolest kid and so sweet and accepting. I just need to do better. Live and learn. He did have a great birthday tho and hopefully is learning along the way how NOT to treat people.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I like cowboy hat guy. He seems like a guy you need to get to know better!!! Hairy chest and all. I had a GREAT weekend. The surprise turned out great - although he did guess where we were going after the 3rd time of seeing San Francisco on the how many miles signs. It took him 3 guesses to figure out what we were going to do there. I actually enjoyed the air show. Dinner was YUMMY. He said it was the best day ever!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    He said it was the best day ever!

Awwwwwwwwwww! Love this!