Anyone try level 2 yet?

Options
I'm on day 11, first day at level 2 but was wondering if anyone had tried it yet? I'm not really a big fan! I feel like I'm in the plank/push up position for half of the workout... and the last minute of abs I must not have been doing the exercise right because have 20 seconds I finally just got down and did the bicycle crunches from level one because I REALLY feel those!

It's defanitly a challenge and you need some good balance lol

Replies

• chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking with it an moving on! I just finished L1D5, I'm gonna stick with it for five more days. I've read a lot of people don't like L2, but they really like L3. Keep it up! People like you that are ahead keep me inspired to keep going!
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 4 of level 1 but yesterday I did level 1 and 2. Level 2 is a kicker but I liked it. Will probably alternate doing both levels
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L2D1 complete! Sweating buckets here now.
  • geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did day 10 of level 1 this morning. I still had to take 2 breaks during the workout, so I am going to stick with level 1 a few more days. I don't want to move on until I can do level 1 without stopping at all.
  • siverhusk
    Options
    I tried it on Saturday after doing day 9 of level 1 first. Its definitely a killer but I think I was also worn out from doing level 1 first. I definitely had to do the modified version and some of that was even hard. I'm doing level 2 tonight though and I will see how it goes. I'm hoping a lot better since I won't be doing level 1 before it!
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of level 2 today! 10 minutes later, and I still haven't quite caught my breath, and there's sweat dripping down into my eyes. Yeah, I'm sure you all wanted to read that ;) I thought it was more fun than level 1, though! :D My only concern is that I don't really have enough space in my tiny apartment to get fully into all the movements, like the skates or some of the plank movements. :(
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Level 2 for the first time this evening!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I've tried doing Level 2.... definately tougher than Level 1. I think I quit 8 minutes into Level 2 :sad:
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I tried it in my last round (completed 10 days of Level 2). Planks suck!!! It is hardest because of the planks, in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it's harder than Level 3 also.
  • Slpst46
    Slpst46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - I'm not a big fan of level 2. I cannot do the pendulum whatever the squat is (I've been doing a more stationary squat instead since my knees have mysteriously begun to hurt)... i think since i've started the videos, a different part of my body has been sore each day (not in a menacing way), which makes me feel like i'm benefitting in someway. I'm halfway through the workouts and am a bit discouraged that i'm not *seeing* any results. but it seems that level 2 does more challenging activities with abs, so maybe there will be big gains from here on out?
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1, D5 (I'm behind because I can't work out on days that I work), but I've done Level 2 in the past and it is my least favorite. So much planking!!!!! Level 3 is my fav!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Gah. Did level 3 today (day 21).... thought I was going to die!!! I felt like I was going to get rug burn from some of those moves!