Check in 10/9/12 - Cold & Rainy Tuesday

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Hey ladies,
I haven't check in for a few days. Nothing much going on with me. I use my Kindle Fire to log in to MFP and I just didn’t want to mess with it this weekend. Friday my son took to my first hookah bar. Very interesting; but not for me. We are going back to see the belly dancer. I’ve never seen one so that should be fun. Saturday I went to a comedy show; now that was a hoot! Sunday I cleaned my garage and made it into a workout area. I didn’t have enough room in my spare bedroom or the family room to kick and move like I want. Yesterday I was off and hung out with my grandson at his school (he’s in first grade). I was good with my eating until yesterday. I lost all control. I had an overload of carbs. I did walk for almost 1 ½ hours and of course I did my TF. I can’t believe I’m on week for of this program!!

What’s everyone else up to? Today is HIIT 20/Stretch 10 for me.

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey Jacci. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend. And we certainly missed checking in with you glad your back :). I never been to a comedy show but I hope to go to one, one day. Who was the comedian?

You still did plenty of exercise so I think it should all balance out. I had a little splurge myself the other day. I went a little crazy on some White cheddar popcorn. Ikr! I can't believe it's week 4 either. It's like where has the time gone? I'm not too excited about tracking my results this weekend though. TOM.. enough said LOL.

I have Low HIIT 25 + Stretch 10. I think.. I didn't do it yet because I wasn't feeling good this morning so I slept in until about 12 then I forced myself to get up. I'm trying to get over this headache a little before I attempt to do my workout.
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Shalla - I saw a Christian comedian, Marcus D. Wiley, you can hear him on a syndicated show called The Yolanda Adams Morning Show. Not only was he funny, but a few of his routines where thought provoking. I LOVE white cheddar popcorn. I can buy it, cause I’ll eat it – ALL!! Hope you’re feeling better. TOM is no joke. Thank God I’m over and done with that!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Shalla - I saw a Christian comedian, Marcus D. Wiley, you can hear him on a syndicated show called The Yolanda Adams Morning Show. Not only was he funny, but a few of his routines where thought provoking. I LOVE white cheddar popcorn. I can buy it, cause I’ll eat it – ALL!! Hope you’re feeling better. TOM is no joke. Thank God I’m over and done with that!

Shalla - I meant to say I CAN'T buy the white cheddar popcorn, cause I'll it it all.
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm glad you guys are doing good. TOM is here for me too and i didn't workout sun. Or Mon. The pain was just too much and i haven't been sleeping well on top if working. Today I'm still not feeling great but i couldn't stand to miss another workout so i did Fire 55 EZ & will do low HIIT 25 & stretch 10 in a little bit. Tomorrow i will do Fire 45 so i will be all caught up!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Oh Jamirah, I hope you're feeling better too. I know it's cold and rainy in NJ too. Drink one of these teas to help soothe your cramps....chamomile, peppermint, fennel, ginger or red raspberry leaf. Take care of you. If you're not feeling up to working out today, take another rest day. Let us know how you're feeling later.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's no joke. I wish I didn't have to deal with it LOL. Cramps are so irritating especially when they interfere with your workouts. It's cold and sunny here. I had to convince my mom to turn the heat on because I be freezing up stairs at night time. Even with it on I'm still freezing. I wonder what they have it on hmm.. Anyways I will try to drink some tea and a lot of water today. I have a major headache so I won't be doing much of anything else today. So glad I don't have to workout tomorrow because everything is going wrong.

Jamirah, I hope you feel better and just as Jacci said if you don't feel up to it don't stress yourself. We probably need to get plenty of rest and treat ourselves like we have a cold or something. But you work, so try to squeeze in any sleep you can.