Level 1 Day ^9^

Options
Colleen118
Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
I can't believe tomorrow is the last day for level 1 already. I have read another post about level 2 and think I will be ok... THINK.
I just got this to say... I Got This! :smokin:

Replies

• CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I definitely think Level 2 is the hardest. I hate planks!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done ! Had a severe case of cantbebothered today but I managed to drag the motivation from somewhere and feel good for it !
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done ! Had a severe case of cantbebothered today but I managed to drag the motivation from somewhere and feel good for it !

I feel ya, sister! HAte when I have no motivation and I have dot he mental labor to dig it up. It is so exhausting! Then I have to still workout. It's like a little trophy when I near the end of circuit 3 and get to tell Jillian she didn't win.... AGAIN
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    We are moving right a long.... :)
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 9!! I am very excited to start level 2 in 2 days but also very nervous!! Just gonna push myself as hard as I have been to finish off level 1 tomorrow and I know I am confident I have what it takes to conquer level 2 also!! :)
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete!! (:
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    did the shred today after working out with a trainer this morning, thought my arms were going to fall off before I even started, but glad I did it. tomorrow last day of level 1, I am ready for the change!
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    L1D9 Done! One more day girls and we get a change! I'm so ready to get out if L1! Keep up the hard work! You all should be so proud of yourselves, I know I am!
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done !!!!
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Goodbye L1D9!

So ready for the final day of L1 - watching L2 while I fold some laundry to get a preview. Can't wait!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    L1D9 Completed!
  • wolfjaime
    wolfjaime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 finished.... one more day then on to a new challenge - LEVEL 2!! After tomorrow we will be 33.3333% through the Jillian Challenge!!:happy:
  • wolfjaime
    wolfjaime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 finished.... one more day then on to a new challenge - LEVEL 2!! After tomorrow we will be 33.3333% through the Jillian Challenge!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day nine done
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Behind schedule but better late than never!! Do my last L1 in morning and L2 in evening. That's not much then i will be back on track:)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 completed!

Trying to catch up..... Will try to double up on Monday or Tuesday.