Songs repeating?

Options
KBrenOH
KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
Has anyone else had the issue of songs repeating? I noticed it on Mission 8 and Mission 9 that after a broadcast ends, it repeats the song that was just playing. Not that I don't love the music I'm running to but I could see this getting to be annoying.

Replies

• Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this issue but I've had long periods of silence (more than 30 seconds) before a new song starts or before the mission transmission starts after a song. It's random and I've used the same playlist for a lot of missions. That is with an iPhone 4s BTW.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've had the long delays before (I'm using the 3GS though my iPhone 5 is sitting downstairs waiting to be updated and synced etc), but the repeating songs is new. I think I'm going to make a new playlist and see if that helps. I need some new music to jog to anyways.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I only had this happen once or twice on the story missions but on the supply missions I have had it happen each time and multiple times as well as the silence.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I know this post is kind of old, but their was a glitch (especially with iphone 5) that caused songs to repeat. They released a fix for it last week or the week before.