I'm in!

Options
meganb_17
meganb_17 Posts: 23 Member
I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in April...it's now 6 months earlier than planned so I need to get to work! Not planning on 50 lbs, but going to work hard (hoping at least 20 but ill take any loss!)

Replies

• Emmenstwin
    Emmenstwin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til April, I'm suppose to be geting married too, and it's going to be "our" birthday (my sister and I).. There's so much to do and so little time.. I know we will all be looking and feeling great. Everyone enjoy your day and remember have fun!
  • SHERRYLLAC
    SHERRYLLAC Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out how this community works. I joined this group as I will be 50 this March and would also like to lose at least 50lbs but, I can't seem to find more posts, I see two, any help would be appreciated.
    Sherry
  • drewg4463
    drewg4463 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am really excited about this, and I know I can do it. Its amazing how great you feel when you get those extras off your body, I am alittle disspointed that I was on bad path of gaining, but had a very emotional year, and its time to get on with it and get back in shape! Good to see everyone jumping in and joining me!! Lets make it fun!!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! Let's do this, one mini goal at a time :)
  • dbryant769
    Options
    I'm in! Been trying to lose weight for a year and been bouncing between 225-240. So I am trying low carb, been on it a week and down 4 pounds. Good Luck to everyone.
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So will we do like weekly weigh ins and or challenges? I am excited to get this weight off!!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!
  • MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I fell off track too. But this seems to be a good place to help maintain my focus.
  • drewg4463
    drewg4463 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on board with us, I am going to come up with simple mini challenges to help along the way. Good Luck!