Sleeved on Aug 20th...feeling good

Options
Hello Sleevers. I got sleeved a little over a month and I am finally feeling pretty good. I just going myfitnesspal...thought it would be a good way to track my success. So how do you all like this site? is is helpful at all?

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i love the site..i feel its very helpful and truly enjoy using it...i am having my surgery on nov 2nd..congrats by the way...its a great way to meet friends and share tips on different things to doo.
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I like it too. I am almost a year out from surgery and it helps me stay on track. I refuse to go back to the "old me" so I am tracking everything I eat and when I exercise. Working so far!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. I lost 47 pounds pre op by logging in daily and tracking my cals, water, exercise and staying on a 1200 cal diet. I still log in daily to see what I am eating in cals and grams of protein. The support is amazing too!
    Glad to hear you are feeling good one month out. I was sleeved 6/11/12 and feeling great. I had a hital hernia repaired during the surgery too cause once they got in there they found it. I also have another hernia that needs to be repaired too and now that I am in the 170's the dr said it can be repaired in out paitent surgery anytime. I hate to think another week of vacation spent recooping like my other two vacations have been lately! Ugh! I think I am gonna put it off for as long as I can or have it done on a Fri and then be off the weekend so I can go back to work a Monday and not have to use any of my vacation days. I wanna do something fun on my vacation not spend it recooping!
  • Mskandi80
    Options
    Yea I know how that feels my vaca time was spent recouping too. So how did you know you had a hernia? Is that common?
  • donna_l_49
    donna_l_49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was sleeved on August 30. I'm feeling good too. I started using this site when I was a couple of weeks out of surgery and its been a big help to keep track of how many calories I am eating.