New! Getting ready for summer 2013

Options
Using Fall and winter for lose my remaining weight and look sexy for 2013! I'm encouraging all my ladies to do the same!

Replies

• MonRJenki
    Options
    Thank you. I'm going to try MY BEST, like nothing I have ever done before....! Good Luck to you...!
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am with you on that Mscutiecskez! Next summer I plan to be unstoppable!
  • addictedtoglitter
    addictedtoglitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love the encouragement. I plan to work hard and shed these pounds. Will be a little hard in the winter but I am committed to it!
  • brittjt01
    brittjt01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on taking my very first cruise this summer. So I'm definitely doing my best to get ready for summer 2013. Good luck to you all
  • jay1610
    jay1610 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first post, all the way from London, England :)

I'm gonna be 50 next year and want to be fabulous - I'm going to Jamaica to celebrate and want it to b a holiday to remember for all the right reasons! I'm motivated and committed too ...
  • Paradis00
    Options
    Hi guys!!!
    excited to start this journey!!!!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yessssssss!!!! I want to be able to shop my little heart away!! It seems so far away but will be here before we know it.
  • lmdegraf
    lmdegraf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm planning a trip to Miami next summer b/c I know I will be fit! :-)
  • naeswirl
    Options
    New to the group!!

After seeing my 2012 cruise pictures, I vowed 2013 i will be 50 pounds lighter!!!!!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies......Im getting ready for summer 2013 and every summer after that.....Lol READY TO BE A MORE FIT ME!!!!!! We got this.
  • MonaRae
    MonaRae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Trying to hit my goal and maintain it for life!
  • mikirun
    mikirun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I am on a mission. I have been home with a dislocated ankle for the last month. Its crazy but I am using MFP to help me keep track of those calories because when I get back in that gym I am going to be a beast. We will have a fabulous summer.
  • got_BluEgo
    got_BluEgo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @MikiRun, I hope your ankle heals fully & soon. Keep calculating those calories, do some tummy tucks & buttock clenches while your sitting & the weight will come off.

I started back on plan 2 weeks ago, so far so good. I just need to make sure I exercise a minimum of 3 days each week & get my water intake up. It would be great if I could lose about 40 pounds by next summer. I'm glad to be doing this with all of you ladies.

One of these days I'll see ONEderland again, 24 years is way to long to wait.
  • DivaTKG
    DivaTKG Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to living a healthier lifestyle. Im a little nervous because I don't have the support group that I used to from my Fitness Ministry. It took 2 months to lose 8 pounds by myself when it took 12 weeks for me to lose 22 pounds. I pray that this support group will keep me on target. I really want to be comfortable in a swim suit in 2013. :smokin:
  • DebReddin
    DebReddin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to wear short, and look GOOD doing it!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes looking forward to showing a little skin this summer!!
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing ladies, it is a slow process, but plan to stick with it no matter what! Add me as a friend, always great to have people to encourage you. Have a great weekend. :smile: