Still here? Weigh in?

Options
pamcuster
pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
Well, today marks two weeks for me with Jillian! (I *love* her!)

I have missed two days, and today will be Day3 of Level2 for me.

I LOST 3.2 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!! (Yes, I was yelling!!!) That makes 5.4 pounds since starting with my new trainer (Jillian!)

Where is the rest of our group? How are you all doing? Wanna weigh-in?

I love y'all...come back!!! :))

Replies

• jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of level 2 for me! My wrists are hurting and I've gained .4 pounds since starting the work out :-/ I did take before pictures so hopefully when I take after pictures I will be able to see a difference. I can already see a change in my shoulders!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of level 2 for me! My wrists are hurting and I've gained .4 pounds since starting the work out :-/ I did take before pictures so hopefully when I take after pictures I will be able to see a difference. I can already see a change in my shoulders!

Hey! I ended up missing yesterday, so now I'm right with you! (Today is Day3 Level2!) I haven't done any before pictures - I *hate* the thought of that! I'm glad you did, though! :) Surely you'll see a big difference...this workout is accomplishing something - we can FEEL it!
    I sent you a friend request!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting Level 3 today after work!!! I've lost about 2 lbs since the very 1st day of 30DS.. but I have plateaued over the past 3 weigh ins :( Why the stall???
  • Flutetunes
    Flutetunes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3.8 so far!! :) It's also day 3 of level 2 for me.
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    I am back :-). I will start all over again today, since I had to take a 10 day break.

Goal_Driven, I had a stall too. I actually started to eat a little more and the pounds started to come off again. Maybe you need to change your eating habits in one way or the other?
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am back :-). I will start all over again today, since I had to take a 10 day break.

Goal_Driven, I had a stall too. I actually started to eat a little more and the pounds started to come off again. Maybe you need to change your eating habits in one way or the other?

Thanks for the advice! I'm trying to re-evaluate what I'm eating. I may need to cut back a little more and see if that helps cause I don't think I need to increase.