Week 6 (6th Oct)

Options
Charlottina
Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
Sorry for the delay in posting this challenge, I have been adjusting to the new busy schedule I have. However, to combat this issue in the future I will be making a list of challenges for the up and coming weeks so that I am able to let you know on a monday or a tuesday what the challenges are.

I hope that the challenges I have set will still be manageable despite the delay.

Sorry once again!

Challenge 1: This is an advancement on last weeks calories burnt challenge, this week you need to try and burn as close to 3500 calories over the week as you can.

Challenge 2: This is something a bit different to any of the past challenges. This week the aim is to try a new food or exercise per day. Hopefully we can find some new things we like to vary our diet and exercise plans.

Good luck. Do not forget there is a weigh in next saturday!

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1: This is an advancement on last weeks calories burnt challenge, this week you need to try and burn as close to 3500 calories over the week as you can.

Challenge 2: This is something a bit different to any of the past challenges. This week the aim is to try a new food or exercise per day. Hopefully we can find some new things we like to vary our diet and exercise plans.
    Everybody has other commitments dont worry about it, were all really grateful for what you have been doing to keep this running :) good idea to make a plan though means everyone can plan for the challenge in advance :)

second part is Perfect for me this week :D iv already planned .....to try and find a recipe for marrow... iv never cooked or eaten marrow before so could be interesting so thats wed sorted and for fri i have the gubbings to try and invent a goats cheese and sweet potatoe pie... iv had it from the pub but never made my own should be interesting!
    thats 2 days sorted :)
    x
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Charlottina - phew, I can stop rocking in my corner now!! :wink:

Tis all good - I think its great you take time out just to do this for us. Thanks! :drinker:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Ive been so busy, joined the group and not got into it yet, going to try and start properly from this week if thats ok with you guys? :-)
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    @ Charlottina- no worries! We all appreciate all the work you put into this, and understand that sometimes life just gets in the way! :smile:

@Hestion- I can't imagine anyone would mind. People have joined at all different times and no one gets kicked out for missing a week, not making the challenges, etc. It's an awesome group of supportive people so no worries! :flowerforyou:
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You've got a life. Don't worry about it!! We can all be a little patient. Thanks for doing this for us!! Your awesome!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • timerr
    timerr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'll try to burn around 3,500 calories (hopefully).

AND hopefully try to eat something different each day.
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up as I dont have time to post properly till tomorrow but looking at a fruit and veg challenge and then a exercise minutes challenge

subject to change but just wanted to give you guys an idea
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Can't wait :happy: