Just found the group and would like friends

Options
hsandall
hsandall Posts: 106 Member
Hi, I am a 30 yo mother of 2 kiddos struggling with my weight my whole life. Have had RA for 6 yrs now and work full-time so it gets hard sometimes...I eat 1600 cals a day with higher protein and under 100 carbs...I exercise with Jillian Michaels videos, kettle bells, and walking...

Replies

• melisha922
    melisha922 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can always friend me =). I like having RA friends on here... it inspires me to keep going and to count the lil blessings in life
  • LovesAngels
    LovesAngels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new around here too but your welcome to add me! I'm retired from Lab work!
    I'm a married mom with two adult kids helping at home and both work as well!

I use to collect full fat and calorie laden foods, now I save and try low calorie low
    Fat foods! Which can be difficult but so far has been very tasty!

I hope to lose the weight and help these old bones feel better!

Hugs, Donna
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request! :)
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am new to the board too. Just diagnosed with RA. I also have other issues too.
    Anyone can feel free to add me. We can use all the support we can get.
    I am active on MFP...although I went through a spell where I wasn't on for about 2 weeks. But I am back!
    Add away! :smile:
    I sent out some friend requests too.
  • JuliWels
    JuliWels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP near the end of June and would love to find other RA people also. I started treatment for RA about 18 years ago, and have been through lots of different treatments. Still looking for the one that brings remission for me. Sending a friend request. Anyone else looking for RA friends, please feel free to add me. :~)
  • pehermann
    Options
    I just found this group also. Would love to have some more friends! :) I'll be sending out some requests in the near future :)
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as most of you - I just joined MFP and would love some RA friends. Add away! I was just diagnosed with RA in September. What does everyone do for workouts? I like using the elliptical machine at the gym - it's the only thing that doesn't kill my knees and I could spend hours lifting weights if it weren't for my darn hands :)
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Hi! I realize I'm a bit late to this particular party, but I'd love some company. RA, Osteopenia, and a wheat sensitivity run my world some days and well, I figured it'd be nice to join a community with people who "get" that some days days really are better than others and how awesome those days can be. :)