Natalie or Anita? Which are you?

Options
I was definitely Anita today..minus the perfect body, lol, did she get like that from the shred..geezzz flat tummy heaven, lol! i seriously followed Anita today and probably will all week. i want to get a good burn minus any injuries...i might add non modified moves next week. heres to day 1 and week 2:drinker:

Replies

• sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    Depends.. I feel like Anita, but on most of the cardio and abs stuff I can easily follow Natalie. Strength, however.... worst than Anita haha
  • stefaiman
    Options
    I just joined the group, however I am on level 3, day 2. I have followed the workouts with Anita and when I finish level 3 I will start back with level1 doing it with Natalie. I did 5-7 days at each level and so far I have lost 9 lbs and 2 weeks ago when I did measurement I had lost 7 and 3/4 inches total. I do measurements again on Monday
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i flick between the 2 but mostly Anita . . . I can't for the life of me do a proper push-up!
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Struggling with the pushups so Anita!

Hate those side lunges - haven't mastered the technique yet.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 6 and followed Natalie alot more than Anita today!!! Even my youngest (8yrs old) told me I was doing better - yay!!!
  • Ultrawomanll
    Ultrawomanll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel sometimes I am Anita but sometimes I feel like I can't even keep up with her. LOL