HOW WE WILL LOG OUR MILES!

Options
I am going to open up a post, just like this one, to where we will update our stats everyday. You will copy the person above yous copy and continue on, that way we keep the tally going! I CANT WAIT FOR THE CHALLENGE. Last time I opened this group, many of us made it to 150. DONT STOP IF YOU HIT IT EARLY!

Replies

• 19Tina67
    Options
    Can't wait! This is exactly what I needed to motivate me exercise EVERY day!!
  • erindh87
    Options
    If interested, I know that Google Docs allows online spreadsheets that a large number of people can use/update. One of my other challenge groups at the moment uses it. I think it has somewhere around 200 members or so. It helps keeps things organized. I'm not very tech savvy, so I don't have a clue how to set it up, but someone else might. Just an idea. :smile:
  • Msdjt75
    Msdjt75 Posts: 24
    Options
    so how do we use this to tally our miles?
  • ginadoll06
    Options
    Need to change the share settings to "anyone with link can edit."
  • campfirekitten14
    Options
    excited to start!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started with this challenge!
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fixed! Sorry!
  • krissy0511
    krissy0511 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love to run! I have an app on my phone called "runmeter" it logs my miles for me and tells me every half mile how far I have gone and how fast I am going. And since I do not have a treadmill it has been an awesome app for me. I am very excited to try to log 100 miles in a month but hope the weather will not be too bad!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    me and my fitbit are ready to go
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! I'm ready! I plan to do this in addition to my regular workouts.
  • healthylife4kb
    Options
    Thanks for creating the spread sheet. I just added my log in. I can't wait to get started.
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to do an exercise tracker on the website? I've seen it on other challanges. Am looking forward to this one!
  • danbradley1970
    danbradley1970 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    so this seems to a low turnout for guys group.....i did not notice any on the excel doc.......
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely pumped for this challenge! I think it will be fun! If the weather doesn't hold out, I can always go to the gym and hop on a treadmill or elliptical :-)