I'm new! Starting tomorrow =)

Options
xaniza
xaniza Posts: 250 Member
Hi all! I'm laying in bed playing on my phone and saw a pal of mine in this group. I am having a rough time focusing as of late. I have done 30ds before and had pretty good results. I'm going to start tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can stick with it! Im hoping being part of a team will help me focus. I hope I am involved and stick with it.

About me!

I started trying to lose weight at the beginning of 2011 and am down a total of about 75-80 lbs. Lately I've gained and my jeans are getting tight =( I haven't been eating well or exercising enough. Before, weight was dropping off but now I really have to try and I'm getting frustrated. I have 20 lbs to go to my goal weight. Losing 10 in this month would be wicked sweet, but I'd settle for 5 lbs and some inches off. Need my pants to fit more comfortably.

When I get up I'll check my measurements and the other topics in here =) I just wanted to make sure I joined while I thought about it! I look forward to our success!!! Add me if you'd like, and I'll see you all later =)

29F 5'5"
CW 155-160 (fluctuating alot)
Shred GW 145 (I'll try!)
GW 135

Replies

• melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yay! You can do it! We've got your back here. =)

Also, remember most of us experience that frustration of the last 10-20 pounds to our goal - it is hard, it is exasperating. I have no words of wisdom to make it easier, but whatever support you need to help you push through, I'm here!!!
  • neasy23
    neasy23 Posts: 47
    Options
    WooHoo!! You've done great at loosing. Hopefully mixing things up a bit will help you get real close to that final goal!
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you got this!! with the incorporated rest days, you will still be shredded by thanksgiving with us!
  • aks8238
    Options
    I just ran across this! I've been loosing weight due to pretty much only following the MFP calorie goals along with my normal cardio workouts. I'd like to start toning up! Like Xanzia I'll be starting tomorrow!