Weekly Weigh In !!!

This is a thread for us to put in our weekly weigh in ... This way we can encourage each other, and help each other out if we are having a bad week... We all get bad weeks sometimes and it's nothing to be ashamed of :wink: ... We can also add our measurements in here (for those of us where the measurements mean alot).... Thanks so much for the measurement idea Terri :flowerforyou:

Helping each other will mean we have brighter weeks :bigsmile: ....

Replies

• I was 73kgs at the start of last week... This week I start 73.6kg :indifferent: .... Hoping this week will be a lot better :happy: .... Not too sure what went wrong last week ....
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Hi all.

Well I weighed in at 55.2 today. My weight fluctuates between mid 54 to mid 55. Not sure whether to worry about this too much. I am trying to concentrate on my measurements more than the numbers on the scales. I am trying to tone up and build muscle.

I love my food way too much, so I am thinking this is a challenge in itself.
  • Hi Terri :flowerforyou:

Well I would think 54-55kgs is pretty good :happy: ... That's my goal weight atm ... But I am with you on the toning up, I have a huge tummy that I need to get rid of .... Actually that's a good idea I might add the measurements into this thread too .... Thanks so much for the wonderful idea :flowerforyou: ....

I hear you on loving your food too much, it's a huge challenge in itself and one I struggle with big time :cry:
  • My Measurements for this week are:

Neck 39.0 on 09/24/12

Waist 108.0 on 09/24/12

Hips 110.0 on 09/24/12

Body Fat 46.4 on 09/24/12

I must say that I am chuffed that I have lost 1cm off my waist, not much I know but every little bit counts :love: ....
  • my starting weight i am not very proud of 89 kilos, i know i am fat. my weight now 4 days later 89.8 i havent gone that badly. i want to continue to lose weight. :blushing: :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • :flowerforyou: Work hard baby and you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    I am 95.1 not proud but have been working very hard this month. I have not seen the scales move but im feeling better within myself.

I need to stop drinking to be able to see the real benifits. I work full time and only drink on a friday night. It really is my one pleasure.

thanks for the add. :wink:
  • I am 95.1 not proud but have been working very hard this month. I have not seen the scales move but im feeling better within myself.

I need to stop drinking to be able to see the real benifits. I work full time and only drink on a friday night. It really is my one pleasure.

thanks for the add. :wink:

Great to see you are working hard at it :) .... You should be proud of that :flowerforyou: ... It's great and well deserved that you feel better in yourself, I find working out does that :happy: .... I didn't work out over the kids holidays and spent heaps of sleep so feeling sorta drab atm ....

Well you only drink one night a week so that's not alot and you have the rest to make up for it :wink: .... On the weeks that I can afford to go to Tues night steak and mash I generally have a Midori and Milk and love that .... Last week for the 1st time in ages I had a blinder on Tequila I loved it but paid for it for 2 days lol .... Haven't drank Tequila like that since my 20s and man that was a long time ago ... I might not have much drink in my life but I smoke atleast a packet a day which I know is a ticking time bomb :explode: .... I tried to give up for the 1st time 30yrs last month and found I started eating heaps more .... Working out does help me not to smoke so much so I should work out more lmao .....

Your very welcome for the add .... Where you from if thats ok ????
  • My weigh In for 8/10/12

Neck 39.0 on 10/09/12

Waist 110.0 on 10/09/12

Hips 109.0 on 10/09/12

Body Fat 46.8 on 10/09/12

My Wii Fitness Age 35.0 on 10/09/12

As you can see I have added a new line and that's my Wii fitness age .... Being 42 and a pack a day smoker I was pleased to see that it said 35 ... Its probably not accurate thou ???? Apart from that my weight has come down a little and I lost 1.8kg not much but every little bit helps ....
  • Sorry guy's I'll be doing my next weigh in at the start of next month.. i find weighing in to often depressing if i don't see the results I'm after.. maybe fewer weighing in's will mean only good results?
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    I weighed in at 55.2 on 24 September. I have had a month filled with birthday parties, family get together, mother in law's funeral, kayaking/camping trip and have let my eating get out of control. I didn't weigh in this morning as I was too scared to see the numbers on the scale. As there is only 8 weeks until Christmas and let's be honest - a lot more bad food choices and alcohol, I have decided to use this as motivation to get back on track. I will front up to the scales tomorrow morning and post my weight. I'm not sure if I'll have measurements to post, but as soon as I have them, I will post them too.
  • crissy97
    crissy97 Posts: 277
    at the moment i think im 88.4 or something like that :O