Getting married in November

Options
Hey guys :) I'm getting married in November and have been using this app for about 10 weeks now with almost 12kg down!!
My goal is to lose 20kg or more before then but I'm worried that my dress isn't going to be the same if I have to get it altered too much :( anyone have any experience with this?

Replies

• superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Really depends on your dress. Certain dresses are more flexible and can accommodate major alterations. My friend had a size 10 taken down to 2 and it looked great. but if your dress has a lot of structure to it, it might be harder and more expensive.
    But to show off your new bod, I'd say it's worth it!

Good job!
  • bberrios3
    Options
    Im also getting married and have lost 20lbs....the dress doesnt fit but its alterable (whew) we'll probably wait till the last minute though because I keeep shrinking for the Jamaican honeymoon! Good luck.
  • jillybelle_66
    Options
    I did what every bride is told not to do, and I ordered my dress a size smaller than I measured. It came in about a week and a half ago, and if I lose more than a few more pounds, it's going to be too big! I am having the train removed though, which is another big (and expensive) alterations job. I imagine that if you find the right seamstress, have the time and don't mind spending the money, there isn't much that you can't do alterations-wise.