day 1

Options
How was everyones day 1 of the shred? So far im eating well today and the shred wasnt bad. Pushups were definitely modified, lunges were killer and the bicycle reps were tiring, lol, but great day 1 workout!

Replies

• jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I was proud of myself for doing it. Since it's only 20 mintues I've been trying to get up a little earlier and do it before I go into work. I was very tempted to hit snooze instead this morning, but I didn't. For me, that was a pretty big accomplishment, and I felt awesome afterwards!!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done!!!!

Well I got thru it ... I do wall push ups :-( I just can't do a push up even the modified ones they do on the DVD :-( i will learn how to do a correct push up eventually!

Oooh those bicycle reps were definitely killer :-(

Eating so far so Good :-)

Good Job - healthyversionofme :-)

That's Great!! - jassakj

Have A Good Day!
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone stays focused and gets day 1 out the way lets rock this thing out!! Think of a more shredded you on thanksgiving! :wink: :wink: ill be back tommorow...happy shredding :drinker:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Yay for day 1. I had to modify the jumping jacks and push-ups but all else went really well. I don't know if my knees will ever like jumping jacks; maybe when I'm 30+ pounds lighter. I hope.
  • jammarx
    Options
    oops, looks like I bought the wrong DVD-- I got Ripped in 30... oh well- I will continue on-- still kicked my rear! :)
  • pattiFM
    pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I despise jumping jacks! But they are getting easier and they'll get even easier the more we do this :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today was my day1! I forgot how rough it is haha. I sound like rice krispies, my joints are snapping, crackling and popping everywhere! Pushups gave me a bit of trouble, as usual, but I did the modified ones and I feel like I have a nerve pinched in my elbow or something (I did slip down the stairs in the rain the other day so, I'm probably still healing - lol) so I didn't get too many of those done. Baby steps though! Day 1, done.

=)
  • Ultrawomanll
    Ultrawomanll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day one! But I worked out at like 8pm so I was too tired afterwards to log on. I did this shred a couple months back and had forgotten how tough it can be. I am feeling so sore today. My thighs especially. I think its from the lunges. The hardest move for me is the very last strength one, the side lunges with arm lifts up to the eyes while holding the weights. I have to use my lightest weights when doing it. But I was able to tough through it, but so not feeling ready to do it tonight. LOL
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day one! But I worked out at like 8pm so I was too tired afterwards to log on. I did this shred a couple months back and had forgotten how tough it can be. I am feeling so sore today. My thighs especially. I think its from the lunges. The hardest move for me is the very last strength one, the side lunges with arm lifts up to the eyes while holding the weights. I have to use my lightest weights when doing it. But I was able to tough through it, but so not feeling ready to do it tonight. LOL

glad you have joined!! good job knocking out day 1 and 2!