Today's plan?

Options
PamelaKuz
PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
So what's everyone's plan/goal for today? I was very bad yesterday (600 calories over), so today I'm trying to have an extra healthy day to make up for it. I want to burn at least 600 calories with my cardio today as well. I usually eat my exercise cals, but I think today and tomorrow I'll only eat half, so I'll burn off yesterday's junk. I just have to figure out what to have for dinner that will be filling, but high protein and low calories. I had chicken breasts yesterday, anyone have any ideas of something different?

Replies

• MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Well I started out the day full of energy and now I am really beginning to drag. My goal today is to stay on plan. Weekends are terrible for me staying on plan!! I had planned a busy day with the kiddos but it's very cold and rainy today and I decided against taking them out sooo.... we are just hanging out at home today.

I am not a big fan, but Tuna is low cal high protein. A 3 oz. serving of tuna has 22g of protein and 99 calories. If you like Tuna maybe look up some Tuna recipes? Chicken is always my go to low cal high protein food! Though it does get old.
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Aww, too bad about the weather. I started to slow down today as well, so I just cranked up some happy tunes, it's helping a bit. I forgot to take my pills last night, so I'm not feeling great today. My 600 cal cardio goal is looking crazy right now.

Tuna! That's a great idea, thanks! I actually do like it, so that's even better. I think dinner will just be a big salad and a tuna sandwich.
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Drove Into town to get some good health food .and early this morning went to farmers market .fixing lunch for the parents tomorrow so preping for that.I have to be real good today so I can munch tomorrow on some UN healthy food.drinking a energy drink so I can go out side a do my exercise. Subway to day veggie took over half my cal s so I'm trying to get off my tush and move ....feel like just sitting.
  • jean701
    jean701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well, it's been interesting day. My plan was to drive over to my mother's place and to help move her to a different living facility. I got there, and whamo, she had decided to change her mind to move and my sister was livid. Things changed after we calmly talked about my mother's concerns. She decided she''d continue the move over to her new apartment. She will love the new place and will meet so many folks who like the same things she likes to do...she loves to knit, play bridge, play conasta (spelling).....So, i guess my plan succeeded...
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Today imhad to buy my son a new jacket, went to a movie and went to Powell's books. I ate like crap all day and i feel fabulous :)

New dinner ideas...i subscribe to Everyday Food magazine and there is a five day meal plan in every issue, i try those when i need a change up. I am also looking through my crock pot recipes for ready to go meals on my heavy volunteering days.

Tomorrow i am not eating a single meal out but today was a tota wash pretty much, especially on sodium, yikes!