3rd Weigh In

Options
helenld1
helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
Jeez - we're flying through this at a rate of knots!

Well I lost bugger all :sad: Despite working my backside off in attack, pump, running, etc and keeping my calories really low. Think I might increase my calories for a week to see what that does as some days this week I have netted close to zero (I know, I know!) but we did have our wedding anniversary this week where I cooked a meal close to 2500 cals.

Anyway, current rate still at 110.6. BTW, I am only 4'11" hence my need to lose as every pound shows on my tiny frame and I can easily look "dumpy".

I did however lose some off my thigh and hips so that's good.

Hope people have a good day and some good numbers. :happy:

Replies

• Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I didn't loose any weight... :'(
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound since last :) from 69.9 kg to 66.5kg

focusing on my next two pounds before our next weigh in
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Lost 1lb. Slow and steady...
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well, after losing for the first weigh in and staying the same for the second weigh in, I've managed to have a loss this weigh in - 5.8 pounds for a total of 15.6 pounds so far. I have 21 more to go to meet my personal challenge for the group. I have a lot to lose, so I hope I can do it.

Keep it up everyone - slow and steady wins the race (at least that's been the sentence going through my head an awful lot through this process).
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    Two lbs down for this week. That makes four total. Progress!

I started C25K last week and will continue that in the next two weeks. I need to step it up a bit to meet my goals. I guess I 'll have to start a Jillian video... yikes!
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I lost a little more than a pound. Gounna crank it up a little more this week.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i lost almost 4 lbs this week! working on the chicken coop and pig pens has really paid off.

then, i ate like 4 pieces of my MIL's cake which is a piece of heaven on earth...ugh
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week, so very happy as not been as good as I should be with eating nor exercise!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.6 pounds for the 3rd weigh in, 9.7 pounds to go for my challenge goal weight. I'm on track to reach my goal.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    There have been some great losses!! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • gwendb
    gwendb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had been doing really well and had lost about 8lbs (that was what was showing consistently on the scale) and then my boyfriend came back to the East Coast (he's in school in LA) and we went to NYC and ate and ate. Omg=- not good. So im back up to 147 (vs. 142 before he came) but im hoping its just salty restaurant food and wine weight that I can reverse by drinking plenty of water and exercising and eating right.

Wish me luck! And if anyone is looking for more friends who post consistently- feel free to add me! I'd love to join your support system and have you in mine!

Good luck everyone!