Pain.....?

Options
So I will be on Day 3 of Level 2 today and I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing any pain? My wrists hurt, my elbows, and the inner muscles of my lower legs, and somewhat my back :/ I don't want to take a rest day because I want to stick with the 30 days straight like planned.... anyone have any advice to make the pain go away? Just don't want it to interfer with my shred!!

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Day 3 Level 2 today as well. I feel a slight soreness in my arms and feet, other than that I'm doing ok. Maybe try to soak your body in the hot tub. Pour some epsom salt in your bath water that should help with the pain you are feeling. Good luck.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Soreness is one thing you can push through, PAIN is another thing entirely!! Maybe think about icing to keep down swelling (20 min/ 20 min off), getting ace bandage wrap and wrapping them up, or maybe a brace or two. Wrist braces are easy to find. The 30DS videos don't have much stretching in them!! My husband (who is a massage therapist and a workout nut) threw a fit about how little she has us stretch. He has me doing relaxation yoga in the evenings too, which really helps. I wear an ankle brace and today my knees were hurting me a bit, so I did everything I could to 100%, except any of the knee intense stuff.

Amy