Newbie, awaiting approval

Options
Hi All,
I'm waiting for my insurance to approve surgery. I have been reading here and at OH like crazy, watching video's on youtube.....I can't get enough info in. I even have been dreaming about surgery.....crazy, I know!
I cannot wait to start my 2 week pre-op liquid prep, and get this thing going!!!!
Thanks to everyone here for all being so open an honest, I'm sure your information will become even more valuable as I approach surgery and begin my "new" life.
:heart:

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Make sure to let us all know when you get approval so we can cheer you on!
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! There is a TON of paperwork and hoops to jump through, but I found it well worth it!

Keep us updated! :)
    Melanie
  • flonightn
    Options
    I'm a newbie to the group. I will be Sleeved in 4 weeks. So Excited!
  • wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for approval as well. :-)
  • Iby226
    Iby226 Posts: 5
    Options
    Surgery scheduled!! 10/8....yay!!
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How exciting!
  • wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting your date!
  • Auntrobbie1
    Options
    So I saw you're approved and scheduled for 10/8. Awesome! That was one of the hardest things for me, going through the 6 month medically supervised weight loss and not knowing if I would be approved by my insurance or not (my stats were kind of borderline). Once it was actually submitted I was approved in 5 days and then had surgery within 2 weeks. My best to you and let me know if you have an questions I can help with!
  • themommyiwannabe
    themommyiwannabe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I see that your surgery was scheduled for yesterday. I hope all is going well. Looking forward to updates on your progress!!!!
  • mum_of_one
    Options
    Hope your surgery went well and that you are recovering nicely, would love to hear about the experience :)