Im a Newbie,and I need pals...Please

Options
I live in Lakeland, FL. Im new to the site 5 days strong!!! Yay Me!!! Im really for the first time in my life ready to get healthy. I've done diets and other things before, but I know I wasn't fully dedicated to any of it. I was always trying to lose weight with a friend or a family member, because they were doing it. But now its my turn. I have a personal trainer, but thats not enough. I need the help and support of REAL people. My weakness is chocolate, and donuts, and especially McDonalds french fries. lol

HELP ME!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• flacandyapple
    Options
    Did I forget to mention I just had knee surgery a little while ago and Im only 29!!!! :brokenheart: :sad: :cry: :embarassed:
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Sanford FL. Feel free to add me. Been on MFP since January, but could use more friends in my time zone!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm all the way in Miami, but please feel free to add me too. And I share your weakness of chocolate and french fries :-/
  • marlad33
    Options
    I'm in Orlando - feel free to add
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in Orlando - feel free to add

^^ditto
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in lake panasoffkee! Feel free to add me!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Im from Port Charlotte Fla and have been on MFP a little over 2 months. Feel free to add me .
  • Carmelos63
    Carmelos63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I live in Fleming Islang Florida feel free to add me and welcome to MFP
  • cobebu8
    cobebu8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Broward county and used to live west of Tampa in Largo (Pinellas county). I would love to be your friend here, if you like. I wish you the best in your journey of health. I have been here in July and I am trying to do my best too.

Take care and have a great day!

Chelsea :smile:
  • jbfernandez1
    jbfernandez1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in Deltona, feel free to add me!
  • moeheep
    moeheep Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    St Augustine here
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm down in the Keys, please free to add me. And I still each chocolate - in moderation :love: