starting 10/15/12

Options
Starting on monday. Please add me! im looking for accountability friends!! :)

Replies

• dreamsofpsilocybin
    Options
    I just started last Tuesday! I'll add you. I need some good accountability friends also. :happy:
  • andreabrown1213
    Options
    Thanks jenn!
    Have you done turbo before? I have had it since beginning of the year, but I always let something be my excuse. Hopefully I can finish this time :)
  • riceabi
    riceabi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    got it in the mail yesterday and alarm is set to get up and do the first day tomorrow :) it looks so fun!
  • dreamsofpsilocybin
    Options
    I've probably had it about the same amount of time. I'd start it but something would always make me stop (I'd get sick, or I'd just get lazy). I'm ready to actually finish something! Also, two of my good friends have both lost about 20lbs each just from changing their diets and working out. So I'm being competitive and wanna keep up with them! Lol. We'll finish it this time, Andrea! :smile:
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started today! I'm doing a CLX/TF hybrid. Go us! :)
  • Kburket45
    Options
    You'll love it! I'm also doing TF right now :) I'd love to add you if you'd like some extra motivation.
  • panielsrok
    Options
    I started Monday 10/15 as well and am really starting to love it! Excited to know there's a great group of support here!
  • rebekahgetsfit
    Options
    I started today. I've started the program before but only lasted a few weeks or so until I moved on to something else. I lost 20 pounds a few years ago using Turbo Jam, so I'm hoping to see the same, if not better, results this time around!