Day 4!

Options
Cathyes24
Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
Day 4 ..... DONE!!!!

I know I said Today & Tomorrow will be my 2 Rest Days, But turns out I got a lot to do Monday so I made sure to get the 30 Day Shred over with first thing this Morning :-) .... Felt Great was Dripping Sweat!!

Happy Shredding Everyone!

Replies

• lydiatina
    Options
    well done!! iv just had my two days rest,back to it tomorow!!
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    great job! i really wanted to do it today even though i had planned a rest day as well, cus i ate so much haha. i didn't have my weights so it was wayyyy easier, can't believe how much of a difference they make, wow. but i'm still super glad i worked out on my rest day :D
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!

Today is my first official Rest Day :-)

Happy Shredding
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    great job!!! today is my 2nd rest day!! day 4 tommorow! great job shredding!
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job everyone!

Rest day for me today ... back to The Shred tomorrow!

Keep Shredding :flowerforyou:

P.S. the backs of my thighs (& my butt) are killing me ... LOL!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Is it recommended to have a rest day? I'm not asking to make if sound like a bad thing. I just didn't know if that was a part of her program.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just finished my day 4!
    Back to work for me today so I can't take too long on the computer :(

All in all, accomplished w/ little resting. Was able to get 20 consecutive 'adjusted' pushups. Woot!
    Haveagoodday!
    <3
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Had my rest day yesterday. Back at it today after work!!!
  • healthyversionofme
    Options
    My rest day yesterday was amazing!! Did day 4 this morning! Happy Monday!!
  • healthyversionofme
    Options
    Is it recommended to have a rest day? I'm not asking to make if sound like a bad thing. I just didn't know if that was a part of her program.

i dont know what is recommended in regards the rest days. this group was founded around five days a week and two rest days for motivation and realistic goals. Alot of us have tried the 30 Days Shred and felt like we failed if we took a day off. The alloted two days is keeping this group, steady, rested, healthy, and working out on a consistent basis. Our goal is 5 days a week for 6 weeks finishing right before thanksgiving.
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    i dont know what is recommended in regards the rest days. this group was founded around five days a week and two rest days for motivation and realistic goals. Alot of us have tried the 30 Days Shred and felt like we failed if we took a day off. The alloted two days is keeping this group, steady, rested, healthy, and working out on a consistent basis. Our goal is 5 days a week for 6 weeks finishing right before thanksgiving.
    [/quote]

Ok that makes since. I'm all about being realistic! I had my rest day yesterday so I'll be back at it tonight for day 4. This is a great group and I'm excited to see how much we have all lost by Thanksgiving!
  • Babydol7980
    Babydol7980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, today will be my day 5. Rest days on sunday and monday, though i jumped some ropes yesterday just to warm up the muscles :) . Getting back to shreading after work this evening. Happy shreading ladies.
  • racheltb92
    Options
    I did about a week of the 30 day shred a few months ago, saw results and everything... but ended up quitting. Brushing that off and starting again! Day 1 for me. Wish me luck and lets hope i stay motivated this time!!