Found the dress!

Options
Decided to join this group as I really like the idea of having something tangible to aim for. Found a fab little red dress that would be perfect for a staff xmas do, and it does not fit! There is my motivation, bought 2 xmases ago and never wore as picked up the wrong size! Only need to drop a dress size and a half and it will be my icing on the cake :)

Replies

• FitandleanSuzyQ
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding in 5 weeks and I haven't bought the dress yet but hope to lose another 10 pounds before the wedding. I have a little red dress I haven't gotten into but it is more of a work dress and would love to fit into it also.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely little red dress for works xmas do, its just over a size down from what I am now, at that inbetween stage currently which is annoying!
  • PBradley22
    Options
    So My wedding is coming up on April 13, 2013 and I found the perfect dress. I just started my diet and I am aiming to meet my goal of 105 pounds . Currently I weigh 198 so i still have quite a bit to lose. but this ball gown dress I found is to die for. :smile:
  • LilPinkNinja
    Options
    What a great idea! I joined because I think this is something almost all women can relate to - wanting to fit into something they used to fit into, and to feel good about themselves!

Here is my goal: to fit into the corset I got married in, and the dress I wore to a wedding right around the time I conceived my first daughter. It is symbolic to me, because my body has gone through a LOT in just a few years, having three children in a short amount of time. If you'd like to see, I uploaded the pics of my outfits to my photobucket to have a constant goal/reminder!

Here it is: http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n499/TheWyattFamily/goal_zpsdd0dcd05.jpg
  • hmburl
    hmburl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bought the most adorable dress on eBay and it doesn't fit... At all... Hoping to make my way into by the holidays. Good luck everyone!
  • happyme1213
    happyme1213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've had a little hot red dress for 2 years dying to wear it on Valentines day. The first year it was too provocative for the reservations we had, although a bit too tight as well. Then last year it did not fit at all. Now I would be lucky to look like a hot tamale exploded on me. IT won't go on me at all. So I hope I keep up the fight and for next years valentines day I can finally wear it! :heart: :heart: :love:
  • rockheart
    rockheart Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So, is this group really a thing that is happening? When does it start?
  • reneep07
    reneep07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What day does the challenge start and where is weigh in located?