DAY 3 of LEVEL 2 (day 13)

Options
Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
We have 2 more days and we will be halfway through this workout!!! We are doing so good everyone. Im sore and achy from still doing both 30 Day Shred and the Last Chance Workout, I finally decided to split them up. I do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I feel so much stronger and my waist feels thinner. I am going to buy a measuring tape and heavier weights today. I am going up to 5 lb weights. Wish me luck cause I am going to need it lol :D

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow 5lbs weight eh! Good luck you are so gonna need it. I"m currently using 3lb weights and my arms bout ready to fall off. Yes 2 more days and we will be half the journey. Yesterday I noticed my waist was looking toned, so i measured this am and lost 2 inches!!!! YAY. I'm so excited that just motivate me to keep going.
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 day 3 and I got to say I am ashamed of myself :( I snacked this evening at a bday party so when I came home to do my shred I just felt defeated and did not put my all into my workout like I normally do. Just got to try to make day 4 better I guess....
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was considering skipping today due to one excuse or another. So glad i pulled through. I swore i wasn't going to weigh myself till the end but was pleasantly surprised to have lost a pound. That's encouragement to get over my humps ( lazy lady humps ) stronger and lighter :)
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I so wasn't feeling 30DS tonight. Have a terrible headache but couldn't let day 14 pass me by, so I worked through my headache. I half a$$ed it, but glad I got through it.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You did it anyway. Huge success!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Got it done tonight!

The last abs move is tricky... Hope I'm doing it right.