October

Options
Wow, what a crazy September for most people, huh?!

I'm ready to start new with a fresh month and tackle the holiday season...who's with me???
Please list 1 major hurdle you would like to jump across during the month of October.

Me: I'd like to get back to eating healthy and exercising on a routine I was use to before my cute little puppy starting demanding so much attention lol. :-)

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I have slacked off of my exercising and havent been eating enough calories. I need to get back to my beginning MFP days when I lost 5-6lbs a month. these last 2 months I have lost from 1-3 lbs. No Bueno :ohwell:
  • andilion
    andilion Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goals for September were centered around building habits more than losing weight. With a few exceptions, I did pretty well and now I feel like I can focus on actually losing weight. So by the end of this month I'd like to get under 160 lbs which is about where I was at the beginning of the year.
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to find more time to exercise and stop drinking soda lol
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Do not overdue it on all the free chocolate candy lying around.

I'd also still like to get a regular exercise routine
  • crocal
    crocal Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm really happy that I kept to my exercise plan for sept with only 3 days in the month where I didn't manage any. My goal for October is to keep the exercise going and I should hit the 1st stone weight loss sometime in the month. Then I'll only have 5 1/2 more to go lol!

I have to say I've never felt so motivated before so thanks all and Mfp for keeping me going :-)
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    My goal for the month is to work out as much as I can. There are gonna be days that I won't be able to, because, the problem is, I'll be moving very soon to another city (I don't have a date yet), and the moving company is sending a couple of guys to pack everything (so the insurance can kick in). I'm not complaining that somebody else comes and do the job for me lol, but I know these guys come very early in the morning and leave late at night.

My plan is to take with me all my DVDs, dumbbells, exercise mat, everything I use to work out at home, so it doesn't matter if I move the first days in a hotel, or in a house with no furniture, I still will have everything with me work out.

I want to continue with the regimen the nutritionist gave me and found a good nutritionist in this new city I am moving to.

So in other words, my goal for October is *to not quit no matter what*.
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I totally failed this week but ready to get up and dust myself off. I didn't lose anything this week but at least I didn't gain so that's good.