Today is going to be a struggle!

Options
It's only 11:30 and I have already eaten lunch and I still feel hungry! Uhg! I hate eating an early lunch but that is just how it worked out with the kids today. I just know today is going to be a constant struggle to not eat! Uhg!!!

Replies

• ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Keep busy, drink lots of water, you can do it!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks! I am really trying! I have basically told myself that eating before dinner is not an option. :)
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Can you have some raw veggies for a snack? I know I couldn't go that long without munching on something!
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    No we didn't have any in the house, grocery shopping tonight! I did make it though, I just had to keep my mind busy, and the funny thing.... by the time it was time for dinner I wasn't even that hungry anymore! Haha! Go figure!
  • gmiller58
    Options
    I know that everyone has their own plan as to what works for them however going without food for more than 4 hours can be a challenge. I`m not sure of what you are eating and what your goal calorie is but eating vegetables is not a bad thing. They provide bulk and fiber and do fill you up. Just a thought.
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Normally I don't go so long between meals, it was a combination of the kids eating early... and they get upset if I don't eat with them so I did, and not having any low cal snacks in the home. Lesson learned! Haha! I was watching a show tonight on the benefits of raw veggies and I have decided to stock up and make them a major part of my diet!