Day 6..... Womp womp womp!!!!

Options
annaruiz
annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
Day 6 level 1 and I still feel like I'm going to die! Not good for my motivation in the least :sick:

Replies

• sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    ahh it'll get better. at least you're pushing yourself to the limit! day 6 this afternoon for me! i don't really feel like it at all, ahha. it's getting a bit boring? HELP. i still have the motivation to do it, but jillian just annoys me all the time haha
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    annoying yes....now that we know the moves...i totally suggest drowning her out with some tunes for week 2!
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh come on buddy!! UGH, I'm not sure why but when she keeps calling them buddy it annoys me so bad.
    But I think the drowning out is a great idea. Put on some upbeat and motivational music to keep you going. We can do it shredders!!! Day 6 for me tomorrow!!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yea she can definitely get annoying!

If it is still tough at Day 6 at least you know it is doing something for you! It will get better. Keep in mind, also, that some days we feel more energetic than others. I am on Day 9 and I could barely flail about today, but yesterday I was strong.
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    i felt SO much stronger doing the workout today, YES! and i indeed drowned jillian out and put on some great workout music and had some motivational pictures running on the computer as well, haha. i'm feeling great :)