~DAY 15~ LEVEL 2 DAY 5

Options
Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
We are on day 15 out of 30!!! So awesome to know that we are really pushing ourselves and I really hope everyone makes it to day 30. I know I am not stopping, I refuse to regret not finishing this. I will go all the way till the end then I plan on moving onto another Jillian Michaels workout maybe the 6 week six pack for November :) Hope everyone is still working hard and hasnt gave up!!

Replies

• minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 17 I think. No giving up now!!

I was thinking about the other 30 video, Ripped in 30? Are you gonna take a day or two off in between, or just go straight into the next one?? I'm game for whatever :)

Amy
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Half way there! I have also considered doing another in November..
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Alright just finished Day 15!! Glad I got off my butt and did it and although I pushed myself I still think I have more to give!! My injuries are getting in the way though!! My elbows from lifting hurt bad, and my legs arent in the best shape right now either :/ I am hoping if I just keep pushing through they will get better and used to the lifting and everything else! I just really want to feel like I killed Level 2 by the time Day 10 rolls around!! Just gonna stay postive and do my best!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i will probley take the 31st off and then start the next video on the 1st of Novermber. We should all stick together and do the next one together since we already know we can all do it and kind of know each other. If anyone has any suggestions on which one we should do let me know. I am willing to do which ever one everyone wants to do and agrees on :)
  • lewis350
    Options
    I am doing ripped in 30 days for Novembers daily challenge. Would love people to join me.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yaay!!!!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 13 for me. Level 2 was killing me so I took a break. But. Still.hanging in and so proud of my fellow shred buddies!
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 starting Nov 1st sounds great to me!! Is everyone going to be done with 30DS who wants to keep going??
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thought we should have been doing L2D6 today... I am off two days and I did L2D4 this morning.... Oh well, either way we are all moving right along and getting thrugh :) GO US

As for another challenge next month, My loss has been stalled about the entire time we're been on this challenge. After this I will return to my "old" to see if I can get some more pounds off before I see the doc again Dec. 2.... She will want to see at least 15 more off the scale number so I have to really put that effort to make that happen. I'd hoped 30DS would be a good change but I think it is building too much which could leave me bulky in the long.

I will see this challenge through to the end and will join others again in the future when I get closer to the "scale" reading the doc and I are seeking.
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Half way done:) still a day behind most but Oct has 31 days.
    Id like to do px90 or insanity if i can borrow either from friends. only have till April to get baby weight and a bit more off. will do ripped in 30 if i can't borrow. way too expensive to buy. glad we are doing this together or i might of given up...
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 17 (Level 2 day 3, yes I took a day here and there). Also thinking of doing 6 week/6 pack b/c it will take me thru the holiday season and then tackle ripped in 30 starting Jan 1. I am in this for the long haul and need a plan. btw I am also trying to get more cardio in during the week mostly a mix of spinning, swimming and yoga on different days:)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I'll try to catch up and start Ripped in 30 in November.