Newlyweds, Oldweds and shackers Challenge! 10/16

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
I read an article in one of my fitness journals and it talked about influence! Well, guess what?!?!? To all you married folks you influence each other the most! I imagine 'live-ins' do too. They did a study of spouse, friends, siblings and the spouse out-won everybody on influence with food choices!
So the challenge for you today is WHO WILL HAVE THE GREATER INFLUENCE ON FOOD CHOICES?!??! YOU OR SHE/HIM??!?

You be the better one even if they are eating a DING-DONG and grape soda and eat your hummus and baby carrots....keep making wise choices because the study also said sooner or later the other will follow! HA HA HAAA!!! Who has the last laugh now!

Peace,
Wonder Woman

PS A contest on who can do the most push-ups, squats, and chair-pose hold wouldn't hurt either!!!!!! :D

Replies

• dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    :sad: I can't participate in this one.... Maybe my cats will do pushups with me :laugh:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • adpatrick92
    adpatrick92 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Done 80 pushups and about 100 squats :) Not all at once, in different circuits.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well I missed out on this yesterday but I will apply it today. Hmm I was not with my husband yesterday but I was with my daughter at her dorm I will say she influenced me. Cookies are my weakness and she had Insomnia cookies. I only had one. Her roommate made brownies, had one of those. Finally my daughter made lasange and I only had a real small piece of that because I had used up my calories on the sweets.

I will try to get my husband to do the squat, push-up, and chair pose but I doubt he will accept. But just maybe my other daughter will. Oooh I hope I win. :tongue:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    39 squats in 1 minute for me
    44 squats in 1 minute for daughter :ohwell:

29 push-ups on knees in 1 minute for me
    30 push-ups on knees in 1 minute for daughter :frown:

chair pose 1 minute with screaming for me
    chair pose 1 minute without screaming for daughter :sad: