• mesickofwork
    mesickofwork Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Live in the Metro Detroit area ......Livonia
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Live in the Metro Detroit area ......Livonia

I'm up in the bay city area....I just wanted to say I love your name....since I didn't win the lottery, I have to continue working!
  • mesickofwork
    mesickofwork Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was not the lucky one ether....
    The name comes from the small town of Mesick Michigan between Cadillac and Traverse City.
    And most people wish they could change jobs or can’t wait for retirement….
    That is the short story of the my name…

thanks for the welcome
  • ivy9494
    ivy9494 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Springfield, near Battle Creek. :)
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hey all,

im from michigan..currently live in austin tho.
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Taylor here! Feel free to add me:)
  • MamaGoos
    MamaGoos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    West Michigan Grand Rapids area!
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sparta:happy:
  • tiffjake8486
    Options
    Hi! Im Tiffany, from Baldwin :)
  • Crazy_Diet_Mom
    Options
    Hi. I'm Traci, I'm in Newport - a good location where I can claim Detroit or Toledo. :smile:
  • kbcakes
    Options
    Moved to West Bloomfield in '76, graduated from CMU, married and moved to Livonia in '90, then moved to the Grand Rapids area in '99, and love visiting my mom in TC and the in-laws in Sugar Springs (between Gladwin and West Branch) during the summers! Hello all!
  • KateHurlahe
    Options
    Hazel Park...aka Hazel-tucky! LOL
  • 56waukazoo_KD
    Options
    I was born and raised in Holland, and lived in Kazoo for 22 years. Now living in the mountains of West Virginia, but still consider myself a MICHIGAN GIRL! <3
  • HTECHS
    HTECHS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Farmington/Novi area here!
  • thatmarlogirl
    thatmarlogirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Farmington/Livonia here!
  • HTECHS
    HTECHS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Farmington/Livonia here!

Nice! If I slack off yell at me LOL
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hollander, formerly from Saginaw. Went to school at Michigan Tech way up in Houghton, so I been most of the way around the state. Figure I'd join up with all you fellow michiganders. :drinker:
  • YarnAndWhiskey
    YarnAndWhiskey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Grew up just outside of Flint in Swartz Creek, now living in Ypsilanti and working in Ann Arbor! It's great to see all of the michigan people here!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hollander, formerly from Saginaw. Went to school at Michigan Tech way up in Houghton, so I been most of the way around the state. Figure I'd join up with all you fellow michiganders. :drinker:

Hey, Michigan Tech grad here as well. Say Ya to da UP! Some of my best years were spent up in the UP.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Hey, Michigan Tech grad here as well. Say Ya to da UP! Some of my best years were spent up in the UP.

I soooo wish I would have went to Tech as I had planned instead of coming down below the bridge. I kick myself daily :(