WELCOME!!

Options
I just wanted to say welcome to the group! It's new, obviously, ha ha! So please, feel free to start posting, posting, posting! Let's dive in and help each other feel our best on our very special days!! :)

Replies

• Sunrise0923
    Sunrise0923 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your motivation and drive for this group! YAY!
  • pinkcow84
    pinkcow84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to not only lose weight and be a beautiful bride, but maintain and be a super hot wife ;)
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm about halfway to my goal and MFP has been the main thing that's helped me. I'm proof that if you stick with it, it can happen! I have about 5 months until my wedding so I'm hoping I can lose it all by then! Though that may be an issue with my dress because it was already too big and I'm not sure how much they can take it in. I might have to lose my corset back and put in a zipper or something instead :-(
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got engaged this weekend! Hoping for a Sept 2013 wedding. i have the last 8-10 lbs to lose and then hoping to tone up.
  • Lauratology
    Options
    Hey all! I'm about halfway to my goal and MFP has been the main thing that's helped me. I'm proof that if you stick with it, it can happen! I have about 5 months until my wedding so I'm hoping I can lose it all by then! Though that may be an issue with my dress because it was already too big and I'm not sure how much they can take it in. I might have to lose my corset back and put in a zipper or something instead :-(

I can sympathize with the dress issue....except, I had the opposite problem! I had bought a sample dress from David's Bridal (they discontinued the style) and it was perfect! I absolutely loved it, got a super great price on it, and it fit me perfectly....when I bought it earlier this year. Well, over the course of this year, I have managed to gain almost 30 lbs!!!!!!! I honestly am not sure what has happened considering I haven't changed my lifestyle, eating habits or anything. I guess it's just my body getting older and my metabolism getting slower, etc. Anyways, I had to buy a new wedding dress. I lucked out and found yet another super awesome deal, but this time it's brand new with the tags on it, ha ha! And, it has a corset back, so there is a little room for weight loss. Anyways, hopefully you find a solution with your dress without having to lose any details that you love about it!!
  • Lauratology
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got engaged this weekend! Hoping for a Sept 2013 wedding. i have the last 8-10 lbs to lose and then hoping to tone up.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!!! Oh....and welcome to the group ;)
  • Lauratology
    Options
    I'm hoping to not only lose weight and be a beautiful bride, but maintain and be a super hot wife ;)

I feel the same way!
  • Lauratology
    Options
    I love your motivation and drive for this group! YAY!

Thank you! There just seemed to be quite a few of us from the website that are on here as well.....we needed a home to communicate a little easier! ha ha!!