Month 2- Crazy!

Options
xiamjackie
xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
I was just wondering if anyone else feels like they want to die during Month 2!? I absolutely loved Month 1.. never missed a workout. (I want to go back!) But with Month 2 I am dragging my feet to get these workouts in. I took off 3 days so far to go for a run and go to the gym because I am starting to get tired of it and I'm only on the second week of Month 2. I need some motivation! I'm still doing the workouts at least 4/5 days a week, but I know I should be keeping on schedule and not taking off in order to do some other exercises like running or lifting. Any tips for staying motivated and finishing it out?

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Motivation for me is counting down the workouts! I only have 15 left!!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Oh, Month 2 is NUTS!! I am only on Month 2, Day 2 and hurt like I did the very first week!! So far, I love it though. It is a new challenge and very humbling. You rocked it for the first month, finish strong!! :bigsmile:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Please save me lol....
    Month 2 is pure hell.... well first thing...it's HARDER !!!! and second...It's an HOUR long!!!!
    I'm so so so sore...I cannot move. I wasn't sore on month one.

Having an injured ankle + a cold doesn't help too but.... I won't freakin' quit!
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. I would do anything to avoid Month 2. This week I decided to cross train so if I really really didn't want to do it, I could just go for a run or something. So far it's helped...but man...I'm with you, Month 2 is not fun!
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    I'm in week 4 of month 1, but I did insanity once before and made it to the end of the second week in month 2 then had to stop because of an injury. The workouts are crazy hard, long, and exhausting but think how good you'll feel once you finish the program! even if you only do the workouts 4 days instead of 6 days a week you're still amazing! I guess the best advice I could give to get through the second month is make sure you eat enough, drink tons of water, and get enough sleep! otherwise there is no way anyone can get through those crazy month 2 workouts! good luck!