Need support ladies!

Options
rebeccak11
rebeccak11 Posts: 2 Member
HELP! I need some accountability partners. I just switched to MFP from Weight Watchers to save some $$ and am afraid that without the weekly check ins I might fall off the wagon.
Anyone out there want to friend me for a little encouragement?

Replies

• BeccaB45
    BeccaB45 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey! I will be your friend and support!! I'm new on here. Never did WW because of the $, but I would love support also!!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'll give you support- motivation- a kick in the buttocks- :smile:
    feel free to add me.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Certainly! Add me, please! :)MinMin
  • riouxt
    riouxt Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi MinMin!

As a formal WW girl, too, I know how scared you are...just a suggestion...Check out the Eat More to Weigh Less group under the Community tab. Do some of the stickied (bookmarked) reading. It's life changing...you'll never be tied to scale in the same way again.
    Feel free to friend me too. Also, for exercise, the New Rules of Lifting for Women (NROLFW) group in the community is great too. :) Just some "hopefully" helpful information for you to get off on a different foot (for me the right foot) here. :)
  • HappyFairy
    HappyFairy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to support. We all need that extra little help to keep us going:)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I could also use the support and motivation!
  • Fmaris
    Fmaris Posts: 4
    Options
    I need support too. Also having technical difficulties don't know how to send a friend invite. Help, someone please!
  • annajorgie
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This works if you just stick with it! It is so worth it!
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sent a friends request
  • BarbBlue
    Options
    I am on here daily and often for support myself! i will add you as a friend! We can do this! :)
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi x i also need suport again as i have a hol booked for 5 weeks time x:wink:
  • deez2015
    deez2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like, the more support the better :D
  • bethhughes1225
    bethhughes1225 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you! I have done Weight Watchers as well and find this so much easier as well as cheaper! Maybe we could check in with each other on a certain day of he week? Let me know which day is best for you. That way we still have our check in as well as support.:happy:
  • heyshaker
    Options
    Would love alllll of you to friend me as well. New to the site and looking for some friends. :)
  • bilbosgirl
    Options
    Beth I would love to do check ins too
    And I could use any friends I can get!
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    I also did WW and could use some motivation. Any of you can friend me ;)
  • MUMommy
    MUMommy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sending request now! Would love to support you!
  • AngieA007
    AngieA007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request.
    I need support too and could use some new friends for support.
  • skinnygal8
    Options
    I would love more friends too!! I am the mommy of three little ones.. 5,3and 1 and three bigger ones.. 22,22 and 20. I am trying really hard to lose my baby weight!!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into MFP after taking break so I need the extra support as well. Anyone feel free to add me!