Day 7!

Options
Cathyes24
Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
Day 7 .... Level 1 ....... DONE!!!

3 more Days till Level 2 I can't wait!!!!

Happy Shredding :-)

Replies

• sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    me too! i feel awesome, i totally didn't die today, yessss. it's getting so much better already. and i'm loving the definition that my biceps and abs are already getting, woo!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's AWSOME Sofie!!!
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Completed day 7 yesterday after work!!!

I've found that I always groan and try to make excuses to put off the shred, but once i get started I love doing it and the way I feel afterwards. Anyone else have this problem?

Great job so far fellow shredders. Keep on shredding! We can do this!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!! :happy: Done and cant stand starting everytime, but once its done I am so happy i did. No weightloss yet, but i"ve lost an inch off the waist and a half an inch off each arm. Very happy about that. :love:
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome measurement results!!! Ok for us pre-workout whiners...Day 8, Level 1 = TODAY, no excuses...I'll do it if you do it!! We CAN do this!!! Lets keep on shredding, we owe it to ourselves!!
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!! yes i whine everytime...im a little behind but effective today i am catching up.!! i plan on starting level 2 next wednesday so i need to hop on it!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    finished day 7 today. This week has been such a blur I couldn't remember what day I was on. I actually thought I skipped a day that I didn't. Phew I need to stop stressing out! Im glad I've been posting on here, helps me keep track lol
  • stefaiman
    Options
    Completed day 7 yesterday after work!!!

I've found that I always groan and try to make excuses to put off the shred, but once i get started I love doing it and the way I feel afterwards. Anyone else have this problem?

Great job so far fellow shredders. Keep on shredding! We can do this!

YEP. Taking that step to put it on is a big step but once I start it's like oh I can do this, I want this, and before I know it's cooldown time :D
  • stefaiman
    Options
    finished day 7 today. This week has been such a blur I couldn't remember what day I was on. I actually thought I skipped a day that I didn't. Phew I need to stop stressing out! Im glad I've been posting on here, helps me keep track lol
    Yes I also have a sheet of paper with date, and workout done on the front of my 30 Day shred DVD case. I am a sleep deprived mother of an infant so lots of days are blurs to me :)