IDK

Options
Hi, I was searching the groups to see if there was one where us sufferers could rant, rave, or just plain read about what others are doing to manage their daily pain.

Today has been a crappy pain day for me, but I still managed to do my exercises so that makes me happy.

What do you do for exercise that makes you happy and actually helps with your pain?

Replies

• papagator1
    papagator1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you starting this group, it's always good to have a forum to discuss alternatives, or just to vent. I'm suffering with chronic peripheral neuropathy (feet & legs), which the cause is yet to be determined. The pain does not go away, but yoga and meditation helps, along with some ibubrofen doesn't hurt.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you starting this group, it's always good to have a forum to discuss alternatives, or just to vent. I'm suffering with chronic peripheral neuropathy (feet & legs), which the cause is yet to be determined. The pain does not go away, but yoga and meditation helps, along with some ibubrofen doesn't hurt.

I was having a crappy pain day today and just started it. LOL But I think we need a place we can go to vent. You are so right, the pain does not go away, but some things do help. I am glad yoga and meditation have helped you. Oh and let's not forget the ibuprofen. lol