Ran out of DJ broadcasts! :(

LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
I'm only on mission 13, and I think I've run out of the radio broadcasts from Jack and Eugene. :sad: They were my favorite part.

What's worse, though, is that when I get to the end of a mission, the music fades in and out in a really annoying way. Guess I'll just use the one hour mission now, and stop it and start a new one rather than let the music keep playing.

Replies

• I think that's a glitch. I lost the radio broadcasts after the supply run update. After the mission is complete, I now get an annoying skip every second in the music. I have to turn the volume down because the repetitive skip drives me bonkers. I reported it to support and they said it was a known issue. I miss those guys.
  • LorinaLynn
    Hopefully if they know it's a glitch, they'll fix it in an update soon. :frown:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    well since the update..mine gets stuck on the last song..so when a mission is about to end..it repeats a song 3 times..and its annyoing. I only have 1 true mission left and 2 supply missions. But I plan on repeating all of them without the chases to see if I can better my time...and once I do that..I move on to a 10 K..and by then...hopefully they have season 2..
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Do you know if there is any way to replay the DJ broadcasts. I like that I can "replay clip" for the other transmissions, but it's a bummer when I can't relisten to what the DJs are says.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    I didn't have any problems with DJ's or any issues with the story missions. Since I finished those I have been doing the supply missions and I have glitches with that. Whomever is in the control booth interrupts songs, a song will replay or after a song is over I get dead air for a bit.
    Once I am done with the supply missions I will go onto just DJ broadcasts, hopefully they will have fixed the glitch by then.

hajenkatt I have no clue how you do that, sorry :(
  • LorinaLynn
    The upgrade for Android yesterday fixed my problem. Yay! :drinker:
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    I also see that they are making a new app much like the C25K program but with a zombie story, looking forward to that one as well!
  • I've done most of the missions (but not all, thank goodness!) from the original app. Downloaded the c25k yesterday and have completed the first 2 missions. The missions seem to be based on building up your actual running speed/time and take place BEFORE you have run any of the missions in the original app (at least so far). The main voice is the doctor encouraging you on. The music interface is working better for me in this app - I can skip, shuffle, etc. Haven't had any dead air time yet like I was getting all the time on the original app. The running "missions" or more accurately skills are very basic so far - 10 minutes of 15 sec running to 1 min walking and then a 10 minute "free" run - do what you want. I'll see what week 2 holds for me! I think since I am training for a half marathon, I may just use this app on my "light" or cross-training days.