The Morning After: Welcome to Briarcliff

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
So...what did you THINK?

I loved it. And I am going to throw out my first theory and say that Sister Mary Eunice is Sister Jude's daughter.

And what about bloody face? CREEPY!

*Edited to add recap link - http://www.eonline.com/news/355064/american-horror-story-season-premiere-recap-welcome-to-the-nuthouse

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I hope Comcast has it On Demand, because I had such a good buzz on after happy hour that I couldn't keep my eyes open watching it! I fell asleep about 3/4 of the way through.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I Love all but the whole alien throw in! I really hope they take that part somewhere....and not where we are expecting..
    Dr. Arden.....gave me chills....and I so miss Tate...but Evan Peters I think will own this role too, I think Kit has multiple levels to him...
    and.....I am wondering what the connection really is to Leo, in the present times......
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    I Love all but the whole alien throw in!

I agree about not liking the whole "alien" thing. I did not like that at all! I have never really been into sci-fi

Overall I like the show but I have to admit that it didn't suck me in on the first episide like last season did at the murder house. We shall see though....
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I Love all but the whole alien throw in!

I agree about not liking the whole "alien" thing. I did not like that at all! I have never really been into sci-fi

AGREED....could do without the whole alien probing/abduction part. I like Sci-fi far as things like Resident Evil dead zombie Silent Hill kinda stuff (if you would consider that Sci-Fi). The rest of the show however I found myself completely intrigued. I didn't even know about the first season so I can't say I had too many expectations. I just happened to see the preview for the show yesterday and catch it on DVR because the preview looked super good. I will be catching up on the first season starting today so I can be on the up and up about the old characters!

P.S. Sister Jude has some serious lusting going on!!! :bigsmile:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    It started off great, got a little slow and picked up a little at the end. Maybe I am spoiled from the Latex man sex scenes, but I am craving a more kinky AHS!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It started off great, got a little slow and picked up a little at the end. Maybe I am spoiled from the Latex man sex scenes, but I am craving a more kinky AHS!

ok quick question...the latex man..when she slept with "it" the first episode...it wasn't her husband? and how do u have sex, come home the next day and say im pregnant??!! wuuuhhh?:huh:

lol i just started season one today cuz i just found out about the entire show yesterday..i live under a rock..better known as Nick Jr. :grumble:
  • liesl78
    liesl78 Posts: 35
    Options
    I loved it. Can't wait for tonight.

Watching Jessica Lange and James Cromwell act together was awesome!!!

Shallow commentary: Evan Peters looks yummy!!!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    LOVE this season, so far.

BUT, one complaint.

They could've come up with something a bit more original than "Bloody Face" : /
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

ok quick question...the latex man..when she slept with "it" the first episode...it wasn't her husband? and how do u have sex, come home the next day and say im pregnant??!! wuuuhhh?:huh:

lol i just started season one today cuz i just found out about the entire show yesterday..i live under a rock..better known as Nick Jr. :grumble:

I don't want to spoil it for you. I will say, No it is not her hubby.

The new season is an adjustment for me. The same actors in new unrelated roles. It trips me up a little.
    I still stick to my original complain, sex it up AHS! :)
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My theories based on the first two episodes: Dr. Arden is Bloody face and the 'aliens'are his creatures. This was at least what I think AHS wants us to believe.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about this group! :blushing:

I'm still trying to get into this season... it's not really grabbing me yet. But maybe soon?
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Last week's episode creeped me out.

Overall, needs more Adam Levine imho. :wink: