Where does everyone buy their K-cups?

Options
What site do you think you get the best deals on? From what I can tell, the cheapest is to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    The coffee shop I go to has sets of five refillable ones now. I don't know though, I think k-cups are silly - I just use a #2 cone over my coffee mug.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have really started to enjoy the flavor variety K-cups offer. But I will have to share your idea with my husband, he would probably like that.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    We buy ours at Sams. Which is like Costco (Not sure if that's right). It's like 60 cups for 30 bucks I think. The only problem is that there isn't a whole lot of variety.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    BTW, every time I see this thread, I think for a second it's about bras for enormous breasts.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just use the refillable filter in my machine. Right now I am drinking pumkin spice coffee. One of my favorites next to blueberry. This way I can always switch it up and do different flavors. My grocery store sells one pot bags of flavored coffee and if I put that in my filter, I can get almost 5 cups out of it. Very economical. :happy:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    As of this Christmas...................I now have a Keurig...............righteous
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I got some for my stepdaughter at Target. Green Mountain coffee.
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Costco or BJs (club store) have the best prices. But not a lot of variety.
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    we use a refillable and buy bag coffee :)
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I use either kenozacoffee or the keurig website. Kenoza when they send me coupon codes and Keurig to earn rewards points.

I also buy them in person at Kohls when I have coupons and Kohls Cash.

I wiuld love to use the one-cup filter thingy to save on waste, but I just cannot get the amount right. It comes out all silty and gross every time i try it.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I envy you guys. K cups just don't do it for me at home. I like very large coffee cups, and a K cup just won't fill it! I like full cups too much. I know- high maintenance, aren't I?