New to the Group

Options
gbellsatx
gbellsatx Posts: 37 Member
I am a 40 something son, brother, father, and husband. My passion is helping others achieve their healthy goals while working on my own goals. I actually live in Cibolo just a few miles north of San Antonio. I was a member of MFP several months ago but left to go and get my personal trainers certification and so now I have returned with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Please feel free to add me if you are in need of support, accountability, motivation. You don’t have to be vocal, just committed!! Oh and I am a Houston Texans fan!!

Replies

• stxfuneral
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I'm adding you!
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm from San Antonio too! I'll add you.
  • gbellsatx
    Options
    Thanks for the add!! Time to make a difference!!
  • IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cool.. I could actually use some direction when it comes to strength training. I am currently doing turbo fire and should finish that Dec 3... Looking for a strength training plan to start after that. Was thinking about Les Mills Pump..
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My boss does that program. He said it seems really good and a total body workout and he's flat worn out at the end.
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely sending you a request!
    I joined an Anytime Fitness by my house, but really have no direction.
    Would LOVE to get a little advice from time to time with what you have learned!

Ann
  • gbellsatx
    Options
    It is a pleasure to connect with all of you on your journey to a healthy you! I would ask if you like or benefit from the information I provide please feel free to pass my name or websites along to those who you feel could benefit! I get really excited when I see people reaching their goals. I just recently posted about two ladies I am training who 4 weeks ago could only do 8 pushups and can now do 20 pushups AND WE ONLY MEET TWICE A WEEK!! They are losing weight and inches as well and I am looking forward to sharing their success after we complete another 4 weeks of training. You don’t have to do it alone!
  • Candysland2013
    Options
    New to the group and the city ... Feel free to add me