Checking In ::HotByHalloween::

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Sorry Ive not been around much this weekend, decided to go out for the 1st time in months, and had a BLAST!... I suggest everyone do this once in a while. :)

So how is everyone doing so far, anyone have any questions about anything? I hear Christina named the prize!!! ROCKIN BODY!!! Thats awesome!!!

Just letting everyone know I will be going through the group starting today till how ever long it takes me to get intouch with everyone to personally see how everyone is doing, and see who is still with us.

Im so happy Ive done this with you all I havent really lost much but almost like 2lbs but thats ok Im happy with that its not gaining. and im feeling more and more beautiful on the inside which is what really matters to me. :)

:heart: Colleen

Replies

• Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!

I have lost 3 pounds this month and I'm hoping to lose 3 more by halloween.

:)
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing on Wednesday....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So far so good.... I am thinking of weighing in some time this week.... I only weigh in once a week or every other week depending on whats going on... I look forward to seeing some real progress!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have lost nothing, ran and completed my first 5k, realized I have lost NOTHING since March, had a nervous breakdown, and wrote a pretty spectacular blog post today. And I still don't know what I want to be for Halloween, but the date for the party has been announced. 18 days is coming fast.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hubby was in a class this week so he is going in later than normal (home during workout time). So I haven't been doing my workout...back at it tomorrow!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    haven't lost anything in about 3 weeks, so i hit a plateau. But i'm still exercising and sort of watching what i eat, but anyone please feel free to add me and give me some suggestions on what i should do. thanks to everyone, and GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Stayed the same weight, but lost a couple flabby inches! :)
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!! ARE WE READY!!!??? :/
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!! ARE WE READY!!!??? :/

Nope :) Still no idea what I want to be
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I need to figure out what to be! :(