JM Revolution

Thread specific to JM's Revolution series

Replies

• _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    I started the JM Body Revolution two weeks ago. Start week three this week. Looking forward to chatting with those who are using her program.
  • melinade
    melinade Posts: 6 Member
    hello, i am on my first week. was not to thrilled with the cardo #1 dvd. my body is sore today so decided to skip today and not sure if that is a good idea or not.
  • _jk0g_
    :happy:

Being sore is normal and actually it is good to workout when you are sore. The soreness shouldn't last more than 2 days. Plus she doesn't have you working those same muscles two days in a row. If the soreness is to the point you can't move that is one thing, but just sore in general is okay. I was sore today as well but feel so much better after working out. Good luck!!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Around the 3rd day of any new exercise I am learning that I'm a bit sore or tender.. I just pushed through and found that I felt a lot better after getting over that "hump".
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    hello, i am on my first week. was not to thrilled with the cardo #1 dvd. my body is sore today so decided to skip today and not sure if that is a good idea or not.

I would just do a different cardio exercise that burns at least 250 calories.
  • _jk0g_
    Started Phase 2 today! Oh My!! It was tough for me today!
  • Do y'all think revolution is worth the money??? Thinking about asking for it for christmas :)
  • _jk0g_
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Phase 2 - Cardio 2
    Much better than the Cardio 1. Got a really good workout this time and it was a killer. I learned one thing! I can do burpees without modification!! I am not as fast but I can do them!! Yeah!
  • _jk0g_
    So far I like her program. I did not care for the first round of cardio so I did my own stuff. This month the cardio is better. I like that it changes every two weeks so you don't get bored. Also, I don't follow her diet plan but I do use some of her recipes. Her calorie intake is to low for me. Just my two cents.

I say go for it!