Crossfit Clothes

Options
Mummyadams
Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
Hi all - some suggestions on some good websites to order crossfit clothes from? Cheers.

Replies

• booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i just go to marshalls or tjmaxx and get some nice quick dry crops from companies like adidas, nike or under armour. they are way cheaper than going to the local sporting goods store. lululemon has some really nice stuff, but its way too expensive for clothing made to sweat in! :)
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've checked online, and from what I've seen, Rogue isn't all that high. Their apparel was actually cheaper than Reebok's. If you just want some sort of compression wear, I use the Starter brand(you can buy at Wal-Mart) It's a lot cheaper than the BIG name brands.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Sorry I should have said I am in NZ so no access to the stores mentioned above. I am thinking on line?
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    Sorry I should have said I am in NZ so no access to the stores mentioned above. I am thinking on line?

https://www.onemoremilerunning.com/ will ship internationally - it's not "crossfit" clothes, but they are good quality shirts (I have 2 tanks from them) They do custom text/images too, so you could have it say whatever you want, but I've never ordered anything custom.