Anyone doing Turbo Jam?

Options
Amberh82
Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
I'm fixing to start doing this mixed with running. Seeing if anyone had good results with it? if you mix it with something else, what is your workout schedule like? Anyone want to be buddies?

Replies

• katrina3186
    katrina3186 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am about to start this program as well. I did the Learn and Burn DVD two days ago and definitely was definitely sore the next day in places I have never been sore before after doing workout DVDs. I have tried so many of Jillian Michaels' DVDs but I just get bored. Turbo Jam was a lot of fun and Chalene has a wonderful personality, making it that much more motivating to do the exercises. She also does everything with you and you see a variety of shapes and sizes and ages in the DVD. You also can watch a segment introducing to each of the Turbo Jam cast member's success stories. I am really excited about starting this program.

I also purchased Shakeology and plan to start that too. I have a friend (who is also my Beachbody Coach) that highly recommended it and she uses it herself.
  • nitnat1005
    Options
    I just started week two of Turbo Jam and Extreme. I'm loving it, though it's intense! I appreciate Chalean's approach to fitness and keeping it positive...I have a long ways to go, but am proud of myself for starting week two today! I love that there is three months of work outs all planned out. I feel as though the guess work is taken out and I have my assignment; I work well with that kind of set up. I was so sore I almost talked myself out of it today, but I did it! It feels great!
    Good luck as you get going!
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started doing Turbo Fire last week. Definitely felt sore in places I've never felt before. Like others here, I've done Jillian Michaels and some other workouts and they also bored me. Chalene makes the workout fun.

Turbo Fire is really great. It has the class schedule so you know what you're doing every day and the workouts are different every day so you don't get bored. It also comes with sample menus and recipes which are easy and quick to make.

I'm into my second week and I love it.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Chalean Xtreme. There are a couple TurboJam routines for cardio days. I can say I like what's there but not sure I could keep up with anything more intense.