Rushfit

Options
Mistya81
Mistya81 Posts: 29 Member
Hey,

Just started Rushfit today and loved the first video. Anybody else doing this?

Mistya

Replies

• goquendo
    goquendo Posts: 13
    Options
    Rush Fit is an awesome workout. It gives me a great cardio workout, i just need to get a heart rate monitor to track my progress
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just got the Rush Fit program because my son wanted to do something with me for him to get strong, and for me to get lean(er). We were going to start it last week, but delayed by a couple of weeks as we both wound up getting a virus and being under the weather. Normally I get sick of exercise *after* I start... :laugh:

Looking forward to getting started, though (and *definitely* needing to get serious about fitness).
  • jpnpro
    jpnpro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Rushfit for 2 summers (took 2011-12) winter off. I was much stronger and my cardio improved. I gave up on going to the gym (expensive and 30min drive in my suv) gave up teaching TKD awhile ago (schedule didn't allow the large commitment of my time on that, but i miss it)
  • Khaled0770
    Khaled0770 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have completed and the result was 7% body fat. now i do MMA.

Wish you all the best.
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Rushfit arrives today!
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Day 4 tonight :) Just finished Insanity last week and loving the change in workout style... Plus love working out with GSP :heart:
  • WarriorMama
    Options
    My Rushfit just arrived! I'm totally out of shape so I'll be starting the beginner calendar. Looking forward to the ache! ;p
  • Techdiva34
    Options
    I am on W1D3 of Rushfit and loving it so far. I am a bit sore still from Monday's workout (Strength & Endurance), but pushed to the past two days; today is cardio for me, so hopefully all goes well!
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Week 4 - Day 1 on the books for today! Tomorrow is the stretch DVD + Cardio and I've been going to Hot Yoga on those days. Really enjoying this workout!

Michelle
  • badmuthafelker
    badmuthafelker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Week 2 tonight of the intermediate schedule tonight, I'm enjoying it so far but finding some of the movements take a little time to get used to doing.