Level 2 Day 8!!

Options
2 more days til level 3!! crazy how fast time goes by!!! Killed the shred today!!! really pushing myself and i feel great!!

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    whoo hoo way to go! I'll be doing mines later... I'm getting super excited for Level 3... I don't like level 2 lol.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 18 complete! This is starting to get easier, I am so excited for level 3 :happy:
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am lagging a bit, but sticking with it. Level 2 Day 4 for me and I am working out in the morning again which feels so much better for me to get it out of the way. tommorrow is half way mark for me:) OH YEAH, AND I FINALLY HAD A DROP IN THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE!!!! THAT FELT GOOD.
  • yannimom
    Options
    Wow, I am lagging a bit, but sticking with it. Level 2 Day 4 for me and I am working out in the morning again which feels so much better for me to get it out of the way. tommorrow is half way mark for me:) OH YEAH, AND I FINALLY HAD A DROP IN THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE!!!! THAT FELT GOOD.

This is wonderful. Glad to hear the number went down on the scale! I noticed my stomach is going down too.
  • yannimom
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! completed l2d8. Whew thought I would have never made it this far... it feels good. This is the 1st time I've been consistent with any work out. I always stop after a few days. So proud of myself.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! completed l2d8. Whew thought I would have never made it this far... it feels good. This is the 1st time I've been consistent with any work out. I always stop after a few days. So proud of myself.

AWESOME!! You are doing soooo good. Keep it up girl. We're cheering you on!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 got it done on Friday, Nov. 2.