stay strong!!!!

Options
I will only be able to log in from my phone until weigh in wednesday :indifferent: work conference and meetings so i will not be at computer much :sad: :sad: so....i am requesting that in my absence you:

1: COMPLETE LEVEL 1 (this if for us that have a goal of finishing the shred by Thanksgiving. Next Wednesday is our end of week 2)
2. TAKE REST DAYS IF NEEDED...no shame in a day off
3. WORK HARD TO YOUR WEEKLY GOAL
4. DONT GIVE UP AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!!!

I will be back bright and early next Wednesday ready for level 2 and hopefully with a loss to log!

Replies

• melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    All good things! Thanks for your leadership and have fun with your conference and meetings. Wait, wait am I saying???
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I actually got my butt out of bed and did Day 8 this morning before work, so I am planning on starting level 2 on Monday or Tuesday!! Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement and support, I know it sounds weird but knowing I am doing this with others has kept me way more motivated than I would have been on my own. Hope all you shredders have a wonderful weekend (and try to enjoy your conference!)
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 7 for me today - Keep On Shredding People!

BTW ... this is the longest I have kept this up, so thank you so much for the extra encouragement ~ it REALLY helps :flowerforyou: